- Digital expertise in addition to a good IT / project management / change management mindset
- Good knowledge of financial services organization, culture and business processes (front to back)
- Flexible and fast learning on new subjects
- Rigorous, analytical and effective results oriented mindset, with a high capacity to analyze and summarize
- Team spirit for promoting a collaborative team-working environment
Employees should understand the institution’s approach to risk management and their respective roles in supporting a strong risk culture, as outlined in the SGUS Operations Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
At Société Générale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Société Générale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate
SG GBIS Digital Office is a catalyst to foster the appropriation by the businesses of their digital transformation strategy. Its mandate covers:
- Market intelligence & innovation
- Strategy implementation
- Project management
- Communication & change management
- Digital experts management
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.