The candidate we are looking for will be a senior member of a high energy group. Being a team player and a self-starter in this role will be critical to their success.
- 8-12 years of U.S. Investment banking experience, with a significant portion of this experience focused on M&A
- Possess skills such as: financial modeling, valuations methodologies, transaction structuring, strategic rational assessment, and diligence coordination
- Familiarity with typical buy-side and sell-side M&A processes through their own deal experience
- Familiar with relevant U.S. corporate governance and takeover principles
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
- A commitment to respecting and following the Firm’s regulatory compliance obligations, and a high level of business integrity and commitment to protecting the reputation of SG are essential to the role.
- Series 79 & Series 63 licenses are highly preferred but not required. Will need to obtain once hired.
SG Americas targets M&A business opportunities through i.) its clients in the North American region; ii.) core European and Asian clients of the Firm that are seeking access the North American market through cross-border investment; and iii.) identifying and pursuing domestic opportunities for M&A business through new client development.