Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure and management of DLP (Data Loss Protection).The IT Security Hub team in Bucharest brings together all the technical and functional skills, being in charge in finding solutions to prevent the risk of sensitive data leakages for different cross boarder business lines of the Société Générale Group.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- provide and maintain DLP infrastructure, by using and adhering to the tools, processes and procedures
- installing and updating Symantec DLP solution (Enforce, Network Prevent/Monitor server, Endpoint)
- apply industry and Client security knowledge, policy, standards, practices to data loss prevention.
- provide daily reporting and metrics – health check
- monitoring infrastructure
- resolve Incidents by investigating & troubleshooting root causes
- opening tickets with Symantec support and working with them to resolve it
- troubleshooting following user or system alerts (Symantec DLP, Windows and Network knowledges)
- user accounts management
- user notifications
- script implementation in production environments
- licenses upload
- create, review, maintain and update documentation
- active participation in weekly follow-up meetings with the Paris team
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- 5-7 experience years on IT domain;
- Proven knowledge of Information Security topics - experience with Data Loss Protection;
- Proven experience with Windows Server / Active directory / Network (TCP/IP);
- SQL experience (on Oracle DB under Linux RedHat);
- Network technologies.
- Windows OS;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Ability to perform incident review (risk analysis, user activity, access anomalies and threat activity);
We also value:
- Experience with Symantec (Endpoint / Network / Enforce);
- Certificate ITIL, change/incident management;
- Accustomed to work with agile methodologies;
- Python development skills;
- Script to extract database information (SQL knowledge);
- Script using Symantec DLP API (SOAP knowledge);
- Task automatization;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details;
- Team spirit;
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & hybrid model with work-from-home enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.