The Documentation Analyst will be responsible for the whole documentation written by South East Asia Sales people on the Equity EMTN scope and will report to the sales team functionally.
The Documentation Analyst main missions are :
- Writing all kind of documentation under the responsibility of sales people and relative to selling Equity EMTN investment solutions (Term sheets, Info sheets and Final terms);
- Coordinating/Organizing the documentation’s writing with salespeople, sales analyst (managing priorities, anticipating the workload according to trades complexity and deadlines, controlling timeliness and issuing chain quality);
- Liaising with ENG/CSG and SEGL/JUR for templates review and validation
- Identifying the sales needs and proposing improvements (automation, mass producing repetitive checks/tasks);
- Being aware of documentation evolution and regulatory evolution
- Handle due diligence questionnaires
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.