Description of the Business Line or Department
GBSU/CLD (Client Lifecycle and Digital) was created in July 2019 to be the Wholesale Clients Technology & Operations within Global Banking and Investor Solutions.
The GBSU/CLD is globally in charge of the client experience across the GBIS activities (except PRIV).
The department is particularly in charge of:
· Offering to our clients the most intuitive digital channels covering their pre-trade, execution and post-trade activities;
· Providing our clients teams with means to better interact with their clients and deliver a client 360 view covering client business activity, resources allocated and profitability;
· Managing client referential systems for all internal users and applications;
· Coordinating the on-boarding process;
· Manage data with a guarantee of quality and completeness;
· Protecting the Bank and our clients by applying KYC and other client centric regulations;
· Assisting our employees in making our client lifecycle and post trade experience a seamless journey.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
SGCIB offers a variety of products (FX Spot & Derivatives, Fixed Income and Structured Products) to our clients for electronic execution and through different platforms. SGCIB works with vendors, recognized for their multi-bank systems and client footprints. SGCIB also promotes and supports our Single Dealer Platform. As part of CLD department, the E-client services team is responsible for onboarding clients to our electronic offer and making sure that the client experience is smooth and efficient. The team also acts as first point of contact for clients using our electronic execution capabilities and is responsible for troubleshooting and coordinating the quick resolution of issues that might arise during the electronic relationship with the client. This responsibility also extends to providing accurate feedback and visibility to our clients and front office partners. In addition, the E-client services team works closely with the Sales to assist them in developing our electronic client footprint in the EMEA region. Our focus and commitment to our clients are key to our success.
Summary of responsibilities
o Production of KPI/MIS and capacity statistics for Line Manager
o Writing procedures on processes, continuous improvement, initiatives etc. to be validated by line Manager. Ensure all procedures are kept up-to-date with changes in process and regulations
Level of Autonomy and Authority
Medium to High
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.