The successful candidate will join the e-Client services team in Singapore and work closely with our e-Sales and Sales to develop our electronic offer on FX Spot and Derivatives and Fixed Income.
As part of the main responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Timely and accurately enable our clients on vendor platforms / APIs (Bloomberg, TradeWeb, FxSpotStream, BidFX) and support the rollout of our Single Dealer Platform in Asia (SG Markets)
- Troubleshoot client queries related to electronic platforms executions - trades issues, client connectivity, limits, rejections, etc. and liaise with vendors on issues/queries related to their platforms
- Escalate issues to our internal Technology team with proper feedback and ensure follow up of the outages
- Work closely with other regions to ensure Follow-The-Sun model, coordinate global initiatives and implement new global guidelines
Also, the candidate will participate to projects / changes by:
- Assisting new initiatives related to the development of the electronic offer.
- Contributing to onboarding related projects: regulatory, process streamlining, new tools implementation
- Being force or proposition to improve our process in place
- The candidate in Singapore will work closely with the local e-Sales team and IT team supporting FX Spot & Derivatives products.
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Prior experience in Onboarding / e-Client Services or related processes in a broker or investment bank environment – good knowledge of at least one of the following is necessary: product and service offering, customer base, regulatory environment
- Experience in banking/financial sector (alternatively e-Trading platforms)
- Attention to details and multi-task skill - being able to handle and prioritize between different topics is crucial
- High level of energy and reactivity required for handling day to day issues efficiently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to react quickly and accurately to incidents and urgent queries
- Ability to work under pressure as you will be working in a dealing room environment
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working on daily basis with front office staff and external SG CIB clients. You must be able to communicate confidently with them
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sense of client-orientedness, and flexibility are essential requirements
- The position requires effectiveness, strong team spirit and eagerness to learn
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Internal: Sales, Traders, Middle Office Trading, Back Offices, Technology teams, Product Managers
- External: Clients, Vendors
- Other members of the e-Client Services team in other regions
Please select 6 skills from the leadership model
- Client - Client focus: I put long term relationship with our clients at the center of my actions, whatever my position
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
- Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients while taking into account risks for the company
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn @Société Générale or visit our website www.societegenerale.asia.
Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Bank “SG CIB” offers different products (FX Spot & Derivatives, Fixed Income, Commodities and Structured Products) to our clients for electronic execution and through various platforms. SG CIB works with vendors, recognized for their multi-bank systems and client footprints. SG CIB also promotes and supports its Single Dealer Platform. As part of the Client Lifecycle, Integration and Care “CLIC” department, the e-client services team is responsible for onboarding clients in Asia Pacific region on our electronic offer and making sure that the client experience is smooth and efficient.
The team also acts as first point of contact for clients using our electronic execution capabilities and is responsible for troubleshooting and coordinating for issues resolution within our organization. This responsibility also extends to providing accurate feedback and visibility to our clients and front office. In addition, the E-client services team works closely with the e-Sales and Sales to assist them in developing our electronic client footprint in the APAC region. Our focus and commitment to our clients are key to our success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230007IL
- Entity: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
- Starting date: 2023/04/14
- Publication date: 2023/03/16