• Prior experience in Onboarding / e-Client Services or related processes in a broker or investment bank environment – good knowledge of at least one of the following is necessary: product and service offering, customer base, regulatory environment
• Experience in banking/financial sector (alternatively e-Trading platforms)
• Attention to details and multi-task skill - being able to handle different topics at the same time is crucial
• Phone Skills, Customer Focus and Customer Service are essential
• High level of energy and reactivity required for handling day to day issues efficiently
• Comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment and able to react quickly to incidents and urgent matters
• Knowledge of Financial products is a plus
• Ability to work under pressure - working in a dealing room environment
• Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate clearly and effectively to clients and business partners, ability to present clear and concise solutions
• The position requires effectiveness, team spirit and eagerness to learn
• Comfortable with basic technical operations (log analysis, advanced monitoring tools)
• Effective problem-solver: ability to listen to client and stakeholder requirements, anticipate, eliminate, mitigate, escalate issues as appropriate
• Fluent in English
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Client Lifecycle and digital(‘CLD’) department is the cross-business client management division of Global Banking and Investor Solutions (‘GBIS’). As part of the GBIS COO Service Unit, the GBS Cross Border Client Management Group is globally in charge of the client experience across the GBIS activities (except PRIV). The department is particularly in charge of:
• CXS – Client Relationship Management for Premium Clients
• AFM and CFA – Coordinates the onboarding process and facilitates document collection.
• KYC – KYC due diligence for both on-boarding and periodic reviews
• RRF – Management of client reference & regulatory data
• DCI – E-client services
• CLT – Project management
The successful candidate will work with a team of 7 developers and 3 operationals.