SGCIB offers a variety of products (FX Spot & Derivatives, Fixed Income and Structured Products) to our clients for electronic execution and through different platforms. SGCIB works with vendors, recognized for their multi-bank systems and client footprints. SGCIB also promotes and supports our Single Dealer Platform. As part of CLD department, the E-client services team is responsible for onboarding clients to our electronic offer and making sure that the client experience is smooth and efficient. The team also acts as first point of contact for clients using our electronic execution capabilities and is responsible for troubleshooting and coordinating the quick resolution of issues that might arise during the electronic relationship with the client. This responsibility also extends to providing accurate feedback and visibility to our clients and front office partners. In addition, the E-client services team works closely with the Sales to assist them in developing our electronic client footprint in the AMER region. Our focus and commitment to our clients are key to our success.
Day to day
- Administration: Onboard clients on eTrading platforms (Fxall, Bloomberg, 360T, EBSDirect, MarketAxess, Tradeweb etc.) - mapping, reconciliation etc. Main products covered: Fixed Income –Cash Bonds Credit, Rates, Derivatives (IRS & CDS), FX.
- Act as control for new client onboardings – ensure all approvals are in place (Trading, Regulatory, KYC, Limits) and clients are eligible to access our e-pricing offer
- Maintenance of existing client base and updating trading setups when necessary
- Act as primary point of contact for e-trading queries for internal users and for external SG clients
- Support the rollout of SG’s Single Dealer Platform - SGMarkets
- Work closely with Front Office in improving security, efficiency and clients’ satisfaction in our internal processes
- Troubleshoot client queries related to electronic platforms executions - trades issues, client connectivity, limits, rejections, etc.
- Liaising with vendors on issues/queries related to their platforms
- Internal communication and interaction on all topics with relevant stakeholders - FO Sales, FO Trading teams, Compliance, KYC, BFO MO, Risk, Technology, Middle/Back Office
- Ensure follow the sun model – global hotline and global mailboxes
- Assist and participate in new initiatives related to the development of the electronic offer
- Production of KPI/MIS and capacity statistics for Line Manager
- Writing procedures on processes, continuous improvement, initiatives etc. to be validated by line Manager. Ensure all procedures are kept up-to-date with changes in process and regulations
Participation in projects / changes
- Contribution to Onboarding related projects: regulatory, process streamlining, new tools implementation
- Proposals of process improvements