Technical Skills: Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Desired / Plus: Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media tools/applications, video development and editng
- Creative thinker
- Strong writer
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- 5+ years in communications, marketing or public relations
Desired / Plus:
- Experience with investment banking, brokerage or financial services firm.
Desired / Plus:
- Degree in communications, marketing, digital, journalism or public relations. MBA or master's degree in those disciplines a plus.
Languages: (Other than English)
- Bilingual French and English
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking (SGCIB) is the third largest investment bank in the European Economic Area and is present in more than 75 countries around the world.
The head office of its Canadian securities broker is located in Montreal and has approximately 100 employees. Société Générale Group's SGCIB division has positioned itself as a front-line player in the trading securities and derivatives on the Canadian market. A Société Générale entity specializing in information technology is also based in Montreal.
Société Générale Group was established in Canada since 1974 and has today more than 400 employees and consultants based in its Montreal, Toronto and Calgary offices.