- Manage relationships with outsourced vendors including agencies, video production vendors and other resources as appropriate. Accountable for the scope of work, budgets and timelines.
- Along with the Head of Editorial and Internal Communications, supervise any interns, VIEs or contractors within the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Technical Skills: Proficient in internet/intranet development and management, social media tools/applications, video development, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Desired / Plus: Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative thinker – with a demonstrated strong client orientation
- Strong writer across both traditional and digital channels – supported by a track record of innovative achievements
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated leadership skills within teams, excellent influencing skills
- Ability to work independently
- 7+ years in communications, marketing or public relations
Desired / Plus:
- Experience with investment banking, brokerage or financial services firm.
- Bachelor’s degree
Desired / Plus:
- Advanced degree in communications, marketing, digital, journalism or public relations. MBA or master’s degree in those disciplines a plus.
Languages: (Other than English)
- French not required but a plus
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
COMPENSATION & SALARY RANGE:
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.