- Being able to service customer accounts with day to day operations.
- Have a full understanding of market liquidity & depth across all FX products. Being able to
Monitor client activity to analyze performance.
- Ascertain the best method for client trade execution.
- Being fluent in the client onboarding & documentation process.
- Keep abreast of market news as well as keep customers informed of same (by reading Reuters, Kobra, and Bloomberg). – understanding the impact of such financial news & economic data and the impact it will have on the market.
- Manage liquidity with our inter-bank counterparts.
- Working with our quant developers to examine execution flow & adjust pricing to ensure maximum volume.
- Work in coordination with our FI & Corp FX Sales teams to pitch EFX platforms to new clients.
- Actively market FX to new clients in order to grow our total client base.
- Monitor Sales Credits & client activities to ensure robust client service.
- Entertain clients and other new business opportunities.
- Market the Algorithmic trading platform & monitor the intraday activity to ensure continuity.