The Electronic Trading desk at Societe Generale is a part of the Cash Equity Execution team in the EQD Organization.
The individual in this role would be a part of our regional coverage team whose primary responsibilities would include the following:
Cover day-to-day trading activity of Societe Generale’s Electronic Trading business which includes:
- Monitoring clients’ DMA & algorithm orders to ensure seamless execution
- Advising clients to meet their needs (which algos to use n specific situations, parameters to use,…)
- Providing regular updates to clients which can include stock specific color and recommendations on algo strategies
- Ensure that SG’s Equity middle office is aware of the client’s post trade processing requirement, thereby resulting in largely automated and timely processing of trades
- Distribute marketing content generated by the team so that clients are abreast of relevant product developments within SocGen and market microstructure updates and changes in the region.
- Generate post trade reports and assist with execution consulting efforts in partnership with sales, other members of the coverage team and quants.
Work closely with the electronic sales and trading team, and back-up other team members to ensure a high-quality and consistent client experience
- Build new and existing client business by leveraging the firm’s highly competitive algorithmic trading suite and quant resources to generate ideas for client marketing content
- Assist the team in new client onboarding, and assist all client engagement relative to Algo Customization, assist in IT interaction to develop client focused product solutions
- Cross Sell – To work alongside Prime Services, Financing and Cash Equity teams and contribute to cross-sell efforts within the firm
- Fit in with the rest of the team and into SG’s culture