The main tasks of the alert analyst consist in:
· At the level of transactions filtering:
o Analyzing the relevance of the alerts concerning real time or a posteriori filtered transactions
o Contacting the Customer Manager for definitive decision (RBDF, IBFS Group departments)
· At the level of customer databases filtering:
o Performing the periodic filtering of customer databases for IBFS and other internal customers (Boursorama)
· Performing the business management of the tool (archiving of the alerts and of the unsettled cases).
Beyond these responsibilities, which correspond to those of an FORCES alert analyst, it is expected from some alerts Expert Managers after a training period of maximum 6 to 9 months:
· An active participation in the analysis of the filtering guidelineestablished by Group Compliance department (document recapitulating, country by country, SG Group policy regarding sanctions and embargos), and a capacity to directly communicate with SEGL/CFT (SG Group Compliance department) on the possible cases not covered by theguideline or considered ambiguous
· The capacity to translate this guideline into concrete actions, applicable by FORCES team for the operational processing of the alerts, and the capacity to answer to questions of other FORCES team members on the concrete application of the guideline
· The capacity to present to FORCES management team a synthetic vision of the operational application of the guideline
· The capacity to insure, in connection with FORCES management team, a posteriori quality controls on the production of FORCES alerts managers
· An active participation to the various evolution projects concerning FORCES platform and to filtering processes in a broad sense (business expertise on alerts processing in the everyday work)
A positioning as "pilot" within the FORCES alerts managers team on platform new features, in particular on filtering anti stripping (identification of previously blocked messages reissuing without the initial blocking items).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.