- University Degree of Human Resources, Law or other related discipline
- At least 8 years of working experience in related roles
- Fluent spoken English with excellent writing skills
- Very good understanding of employment related legislation in Hong Kong (other locations within Asia Pacific will be a plus)
- Strong analytical skill with attention to details
- Ability to organize multiple tasks within tight timeline
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
The Employee Relations function within HR Department is responsible for providing advice to HR team and managers on any employee relations matters, including but not limited to disciplinary management, or any concerns relating to employment related regulations with an objective to enhance the Conduct & Culture environment within the bank and ensure compliance with relevant policies and regulations. Depending on the complication of the cases, the team will also conduct, or support investigation in relation to Employment Related/HR policies. The team will be required to develop and/or conduct training to various stakeholders, including HR team, senior managment, and line managers.