• Define, publish and communicate the architecture principle to use by the IT teams, based on SG group and industry standards (e.g. TOGAF, BIAN, etc.)
• In line with business objectives, define the medium and long term architecture strategy in order to assure the coherence, modularity and agility of the Information system
• Assure the communication with SG Group architecture teams, regarding strategy, principles, frameworks and re-usable group assets
• In project mode, based on business requirements, architecture principles and target strategy, identify high-level functional and applicative architecture solutions and the impact on the IT System; guide the projects’ software architects and the delivery teams during implementation
• Analyze vendor solutions in Request for Proposal/Information approaches, when required
• Present and validate the high-level solutions in architecture committees
• Participate to Digital oriented initiatives, in Agile oriented set-up and in contact with new technological trends: Micro-services oriented architectures, Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
• Manage the Information System applicative referential including applications list, decommissioning plan and functional and applicative architecture diagrams.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.