Enterprise Architect – Business Architecture
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity within the IT world, then you are in the right place.
Our IT Filiere has over 800 IT professionals, delivering services on four perimeters: Retail Banking, Security and Infrastructure, Internal Support Applications and Investment Banking. And our team is ready to expand and find new awesome colleagues to embark on this journey.
We want to provide you a meaningful career where you feel authentic and love your job. Day after day. Your tasks will be diverse, but will have one thing in common: they will be useful to the community – on local levels and even global scales. Join us in shaping the world of tomorrow.
The Future is You!
You will act as an Enterprise Architect specialized on Business Architecture within a department of 40 people. You will join the RESG/CFT/ARC/SBA entity which is in charge of CFT's Strategy and Business Architecture.
In this context, you develop new methods and new standards to be considered as well as the associated change management on the architecture sector to contribute to the group's platform strategy by developing a Business Platform for the Corporate Functions of the group. Concretely, you will be led to: - Determine in collaboration with the various IT and business stakeholders the Business Platform approach based on the CFT Digital Platform - Write the methodology for building the Business Platform in line with Agility - Deploy the methodology within major CFT projects - Promote the Business Platform - Bring your expertise to our IT and business ecosystem, in conjunction with the CFT Architecture teams
Specifically, you will be required to:
· Determine in collaboration with the various IT and business stakeholders the Business Platform approach based on the CFT Digital Platform
· Write the methodology for building the Business Platform in line with Agility
· Deploy the methodology within major CFT projects - Promote the Business Platform
· Bring your expertise to our IT and business ecosystem, in conjunction with the CFT Architecture teams
· You have strong experience in Enterprise Architecture (and/or Enterprise Transformation such as strategy and organization consulting…)
· You know the banking environment and ideally the activities of the Corporate Functions of a banking group
· You have knowledge in implementing the architecture frameworks (TOGAF, BIAN etc.)
· A good knowledge of OAA (Open Group Agile Architecture Framework) would be a plus
· You have knowledge about Agile architecture (SAFe, emergent design, intentional architecture),
· You have a good level of French and English
You have only part of these skills but want to develop your abilities? It is also possible!
We will build your journey together so that you can capitalize on your existing skills and develop new ones. Whatever your major experience is currently (architecture, project management, business analysis), let's discuss how to build a common path within CFT/ARC.
We also value:
· Good comprehension skills as the business and the technical landscapes are complex
· Able to work with multilingual documentation
· Understanding of operational risk assessment
· Know how to cooperate and exchange effectively with colleagues
· Listen and share the points of view and the expertise by being open
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.