During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
Evaluation of E&S (environmental and social) risks:
- Assist the E&S expert to issues a formal opinion based on the E&S impacts identified in the risk assessment and proposes measures to their reduction for a given client or transaction
- Participation in E&S risk assessment based on a request from the business unit.
Supporting and providing advice on E&S risk assessment:
- Gives support to business units by identifying E&S risks, monitors the implementation of risk-reducing measures by the client.
Control and reporting:
- Take part in checking of E&S risk controls.
- Be involved in monitoring the quality of the E&S risk management process.
Training and leadership:
- Provides support to E&S expert in preparation and organization of training for sales teams involved in E&S risk assessment.
- Motivates the actors involved in risk assessment process, maintains a high level of awareness of this issue.
Coordination and communication with SG:
- Be in charge of communication with HQ in Paris
- Leading market research, take initiatives to bring new ideas
- Coordination on best practicies with SG
The VIE assignment in a nutshell:
This VIE in Prague is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.