- Lease/loan documentation & credit approval understanding
- Lease/loan pricing including but, not limited to contract negotiation & product strategies
- Lease/loan manual payoff generation along with end of lease options understanding, capital markets understanding, pricing
- Tools: Office, HP calculator, TValue, LeaseWork, Salesforce.
- Effective listening & communication skills with vendor, customers and end users
- Customer & team focused and assists the team on prioritizing daily tasks
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Ability to write, communicate and implement processes
- Detail oriented and able to work well under tight deadlines and make independent decisions
- Resolve internal and external conflicts in a timely manner.
- 5+ years in commercial lending (Vendor Finance) with management and process improvement experience.
- Past payment collections and reporting experience
- Proficiency in Spanish (speaking and writing) is a plus.
SG Equipment Finance is part of the international banking group Société Générale, one of the top ten banks in the world. SG Equipment Finance has enjoyed the number one position for equipment and vendor finance in Europe since 2002. SG Equipment Finance was established in the United States almost nine years ago and is rapidly growing into a top provider of equipment financing. The Group focuses on multinational and local vendors looking for a financing partner with an international outlook and independent equipment lessors looking for reliable funding partners.
SG Equipment Finance Back Office is responsible for all post-booking operations including:
- Customer Service and Sales support
- Cash posting
- Equipment Tax management
- Portfolio monitoring
- Syndication process
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.