SG Equipment Finance USA Corp. is seeking a qualified and self-motivated Credit Analyst with experience in underwriting for its office location in Jersey City, NJ. This position will report directly to the Head of Credit. Core responsibilities include:
- Create financial spreads and perform credit analysis, identify risk factors and prepare the credit write up and recommendation.
- Analyze personal credit information including personal financial statements and tax returns.
- Review the asset to be financed or leased: understand the justification of the equipment, collateral valuation, depreciation and gap analysis.
- Support the documentation team and review document packages for final approval and funding as necessary.
Proposal of Obligor ratings, Basel II parameters (LGDs), concentration metrics:
- Experience and proficiency with risk rating software a plus.
- Review the vendors from a financial standpoint and participate in the due diligence on new and existing vendors.
- Perform annual reviews on clients and vendors.
- Handle other projects/tasks related to credit as needed.