Work with Consumers Sector to
1. Research and analyse individual stocks of the Consumers sector, and the Sector as a whole.
2. Quantitative analysis: In-depth company modelling and valuation analysis in order to derive market recommendations.
3. Strategic analysis & Marketing: Extensive company and client contact to review financial forecasts (analyst presentations and meetings with management)
4. Communicate the findings to institutional investors and SG equity salesforce, through research reports, one-to-one’s, etc.
5. Develop the client portfolio
6. Presenting ideas to general sales desk.
7. Writing research report contributing to team and department's product.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.