Trade Support ’s mission is to ensure all new trades and life cycle events are correctly reflected in the relevant information systems / database:
- for Front Office to have a clear and accurate view of their positions and risks,
- for Operations to ensure smooth settlement for all trades,
- for Finance to compute economic and accounting PnL in due time.
As the first link in the Operations chain, Trade Support is also the first level of control for the business
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES/PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product scope: Exotic Equity and Hybrid derivatives. Products including equity linked notes, share accumulators, auto-callable and other exotic payoffs
- Trade capture / Modelling of exotic products and deals in the in-house information systems
- Understand the modelling of exotic products and deals in the in-house information systems. Resolve breaks that might occur in the different systems. Identify the root cause and put in place long term action plan.
- Ensure booking timeliness; provide justifications for any late bookings and amendments
- Streamline booking workflow through automation and process review
- Assist FO on their specific requests with effective and innovative solutions
- React in a timely manner to incidents and develop action plan for the long term.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.