Key Skills Required:
• Strong analytical skills, ability to think out of the box, attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Self-starter with strong ownership instincts, ability to deliver without regular supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and a team player
• Strong knowledge in financial aspects of companies. Experience writing equity research reports/notes a plus
• Technical skills: MS Office, Datastream, Bloomberg, VBA (added advantage)
• Bachelors degree: Tier-1 (IIT/NIT/BITS) institutes or high performers from Tier-2
• CA, MBA or CFA Level 1
• Experience of SRI research would be helpful
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.