• Sound understanding of Global Markets and ESG activities world wide
• A good working knowledge of the Societe Generale Global Markets product offering
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to deal with all levels of the client organization and within a bank structure.
• A robust. cross functional global network within Societe Generale
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
• A good sense of urgency and aptitude for multi-tasking, quickly identifying issues and escalating to the appropriate level for resolution.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and regulatory environment
• Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Prior Work Experience
• Minimum of 7 years relevant experience and a desire to learn
• Previous client facing / project management experience a plus
• BA, BS, MA or MS from a competitive University/College
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills in English
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings: Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.