Description of the Business Line or Department
Lyxor Asset Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Société Générale Group represented in the UK by Lyxor Asset Management UK LLP that is authorised and regulated by the FCA, Lyxor Asset Management is an investment specialist that delivers asset management products, in all asset classes, to institutional investors. With a strong culture of risk-management and research, Lyxor stands amongst the leaders in innovative, transparent and flexible asset management.
The London team oversees all the clients’ relationships for all the Lyxor non-ETF products in UK, Nordics and the Netherlands.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
· Help drive the marketing strategy and execution of local marketing plans in the region
· Work with Marketing heads & Head of Sales for the country to define, develop and deliver the campaign, content & digital strategies for Lyxor ETF in the region
· Manage budget and relationships with external suppliers including media buying, design and event agencies.
Summary of responsibilities
· Deploy central content effectively, devise local content strategy
o Translate, transcreate and socialise/deploy central marketing initiatives – including adapting weekly e-mails (subject lines & content) & campaign materials to make them appropriate to each country & each targeted audience
o Supervise and ensure delivery of this content at appropriate time – co-ordinated with other markets across Europe
o Develop local client communications through focused emails, advertorials, blogs & web when appropriate – keeping central calendar in mind at all times
o Manage external local writers when needed
o Ensure the region’s website is as locally appropriate as possible
· Help devise and implement advertising strategy
o Work with Head of Channel and media buying agencies to define relevant media schedule to maximise visibility with key target clients, for key firmwide initiatives
o Innovate and find new ways to enhance display
o Deliver creatives / content for local markets with the support of a design agency
o Run permanent advertising via LinkedIn
· Build and implement event strategy to attract new clients and service those we have already
o Select local 3rd party event sponsorships and negotiate packages
o Work with Head of Channel to design high quality local client events – keeping central plans in mind at all times
o Report on events success
· Co-lead press coverage
o Work with Head of Channel, central Communications team and local media agencies to develop strategy for region and animate PR throughout the year
Level of Autonomy and Authority
The job holder will be allowed to make decisions related to the day-to-day aspects of the role.
Strategic decisions will need to be validated with the Head of Client Relationships.