About the position
Sales / marketing / business development of ETFs and index funds to professional investors. The position is based in Stockholm but requires frequent travel.
Your main tasks will include:
* Development of own client portfolio including portfolio managers, CIOs, traders and other professional investors.
* Calling and meeting clients and prospects
* Booking meetings and road shows
* Plan and create events with the help of our marketing department, mostly lunch presentations
* Liaise with various internal departments including marketing, portfolio management, CRM, product development, capital markets, digital, communication.
* Giving input on product development and projects.
* Potentially act as a spokesperson
The focus of the role is on the Scandinavian markets (Sweden, Finland, Denmark,
Norway), with a minor exposure to the Icelandic, Baltic and Luxembourg markets.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.