Studies and experience:
• With 5 years of higher education from a Business School, an Engineering School or University education in law
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in an EU Public Affairs role related to the financial industry. Knowledge of issues related to sustainable finance policies (taxonomy, SFDR, CSDR) and/or digital finance policies (crypto-assets regulations, data regulations) would be an asset.
Language and technical skills:
• English advanced proficiency (written and oral).
• French advanced proficiency (written and oral).
• Mastering the MS Office pack.
• Sociability and communication skills.
• Autonomy and responsibility.
• Adaptability and flexibility.
• Team spirit.
The EU Policy Advisor position will allow you to :
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.