Your mission: to support the senior members of the Leveraged Loan and High Yield Capital Markets teams who are responsible for underwriting, structuring and executing Societe Generale's leveraged transactions in EMEA.
• To provide support on both analytical and presentational work, often within tight deadlines
•To become an invaluable member of the team by producing reliable and accurate market data and comparable analysis in order to assist senior colleagues
• To promote integrated financing solutions via the preparation of materials for both the Leveraged Loan and High Yield Capital Markets teams
How this translates on the ground :
• To ensure that the team is provided with up to date market analysis, as well as sharing this analysis with other business lines
• Preparation of weekly/fortnightly market update materials and other reporting tools, as well as timely reporting to league table publishers
• Responsibility for maintaining an updated database of comparable transactions (comps) and utilising this database for market analysis
• To provide support on the analytical side, help prepare lender presentations and client marketing as well as being extremely organised, with strong time management discipline
• Preparation of client pitches and other marketing materials including deal tombstones
• To assist in the creation of syndication/road-show materials: teasers, Information Memoranda, management presentations (involving close co-operation with origination teams)
Admin / mandatory files:
• Preparation of deal closing files: closing memos, deal summaries which are shared internally with other business lines
• Work will often require detailed research and cooperation with other departments within the bank: Sales and Trading, other Syndicate teams (including US and Asia), Origination, Financial Sponsor Coverage
Interested ? It's up to you to score the try!