Key Skill Areas & Knowledge Required:
- Good equity and derivatives products knowledge
- Strong and sharp analytical and problem solving skills.
- Accuracy, swiftness, ability to work under pressure in trading environment
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Responsible, proactive and autonomous
- Being able to work and tackle challenges as a team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken); required to work with various internal partners.
- Client oriented: Always strive for the best for our clients (internal/external)
- English compulsory
- Knowledge of VBA / Python programming is an advantage
Behavioral Competency Required:
- Team player
- Result oriented
- Thinking outside the box
- Positive mindset
- Change oriented
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Trade Support ’s mission is to ensure all new trades and life cycle events are correctly reflected in the relevant information systems / database:
- for Front Office to have a clear and accurate view of their positions and risks,
- for Operations to ensure smooth settlement for all trades,
- for Finance to compute economic and accounting PnL in due time.
As the first link in the Operations chain, Trade Support is also the first level of control for the business