Studies & experience:
• Academic studies in Communication;
• Minimum of 5 years of communications experience.
• French advanced level (written and oral) - mandatory;
• English advanced level (written and oral) - mandatory;
• A good command of German would be appreciated.
Technical, operational and soft skills:
• Preferably good knowledge of the banking industry and particularly of large client banking businesses;
• Proficiency in 360° communication techniques (internal, external, digital) and new collaborative work tools;
• Appetite for digital communication media;
• Writing skills: ability to synthesize and organize ideas;
• Understand and manage reputational risks;
• Interpersonal skills: listening, engagement, teamwork, innovation, pragmatism;
• Ability to network with a global team;
• Rigor and organizational skills;
• Strict Respect for confidentiality, compliance and security of information.
Société Générale Switzerland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.