In charge of developing member skills
- Responsible to hire (cross-recruitment with chapter leads) and allocate people to team
- Is the HR for his/her FT, CT teams for compensation, end-of-year report
- Participates to and helps to team spirit development
- Team cohesion (Team building, Conflict management..)
- Team coherency ( right skills, right mindset for the right mission)
- Ensure people development, with the help of Chapter Leaders, by
- Making individual suggestions and recommendations
- Increasing Functional expertise
- Developing Soft skills (Know how to be, communication, public speaking, conflict management…)
- Developing Technical Skills
Team Engagement Management
- Relays the strategy of the tribe (defined by the TM) to his team.
- Ensures his/her teams :
- understand business priorities
- are properly funded and have the necessary means, capacity and skills to deliver
- create action plan in front of problem identified
- Helps the team to reach their delivery target, in addition to the Agile Master,
- Participates in solving blocking points that Agile Master cannot solve by him/herself
- Provide concrete answer, solution to team, when they request something
- Monitors progress via Agile indicators provided by Agile Master
- Organize specific retrospective if it is required
- Manages Supplier Contracts
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.