As a Finance Business Support you will support and coordinate the financial activity at the level of the assigned Business Line in order to collect all the information and carry out the necessary analyses.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Participates and provides active support in relation to the line of business / support allocated to all impacting topics in the financial area acting as the sole point of contact between the Financial Department and the line of business.
- Appropriate collection and recording of assigned line of business / support data required for billing following analysis and validation of intra-line business data, non-billing amounts, productivity gains.
- Collection and recording of business line/support data allocated on monthly, quarterly, annual and multi-annual planning on costs and revenues per each of its components.
- Data quality assurance when allocating projects per employee in the project cost management application (cost center, customer, pricing card codes) for billing purposes and in the scheduling application.
- Knowledge, analyse and updating of working procedures for the assigned line of business / support.
- Monthly monitoring and subsequent monitoring for direct costs based on actual versus budgeted annual/quarterly data: explanations of changes for direct costs — absolute/total and per full-time equivalent, generation of full-time equivalent reports, staff cost report, full-time equivalent allocation for each onshore partner monitoring and subsequent monitoring of the change.
- Verification and reporting on cost allocation per budget manager and per allocated line of business cost center and explanation of variations.
- Development and construction of reports containing information on quarterly annual budgets/forecasts and estimates: standard forecasts and templates, centralization of staff collection and full-time equivalents allocated on projects, intra and inter-line invoicing.
- Identify, report and obtain validations of all departments concerned regarding costs that will not be reinvoiced and analyze their impact on the profitability of the assigned line of business.
- Preparation of materials required for monthly/quarterly business line management meetings/assigned support.
- Support for implementation as a financial expert on the business line in cross-cutting projects and systems with impact in the financial department.
- Monitoring relations with leasing companies and managing relations with other departments or companies of Societe Générale.
- Monitoring and collection of outstanding debits for invoices issued to customers in the assigned line of business support.
- Provide back-up on activities, processes, and/or line of business/support as requested by manager.
- Provide support for all internal audit, external audit, tax inspection and any other control tasks.
- It is responsible for the efficiency and quality of reports/deliverables prepared within the time limits set by internal regulations or other requirements at Group level as well as legal regulations.
- Shall be informed and follow internal processes, procedures and regulations pertaining to the role.
- At the written request of the hierarchical leaders, he occasionally performs other tasks specific to the activity of the entity in which he operates and which are provided by the company's normative documents, without changing the way in which he conducts operations.
- Previous experience in the financial field would be a plus;
- Knowledge of process and change techniques (related to process review, implementation of new practices, etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of reporting related tools: Microsoft PowerBI, IBM Analytics, Alteryx, Excel VBA is a plus;
- Advanced level of English, both written and spoken;
- French skills – A2/B1 level is considered a plus;
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Good time management and organization of daily activity;
- Curious, dynamic and have great social skills;
- High level of flexibility and adaptability to the changing environment.
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
To be a part of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230006WH
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
- Starting date: 2023/06/12
- Publication date: 2023/03/10