- Good communication and relationship maintenance skill with the external regulators
- Coordinate with internal/external auditor for any requests on regulatory reports of the branch
- Respond quickly and clearly to any internal inquiries relating to business accounting for the branch
- Sound English knowledge in both writing and speaking
- Good command of computer
- Major in Finance/ Accounting is a plus
- Meticulous, autonomous, good interpersonal skills, and able to work under pressure
- At least 4 days per week
- Last for at least 3 months
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.