- Promote a culture of strong constant monitoring, evaluation and resultant evolution; of innovation and innovative thinking; of service and client focus/centricity in the function. Contribute to GSC’s innovation initiatives.
- Utilize metrics to influence efficiency and improvement efforts across the various BLs, driving an environment of continuous improvement in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Strong Academic background with CA or ICWA or Masters Business Finance.
- Around 15 years of corporate Finance experience, preferably in GIC or IT industry.
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong process capabilities and control mindset.
- Strong stake-holder engagement and influencing skills with the ability to influence people.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team of peers.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
The role incumbent as the Sr. Finance Partner is responsible for managing Business Finance processes such as budgeting and Reporting in the organization while retaining focus on improvement in process efficiency, preparation & monitoring of financial performance at every business line level as well as at Organization level for better financial control, performance analysis and reporting of financial performance as per agreed timelines.