Description of the Business Line or Department
The private equity, collectives and securitisation team operates within the Structured Investor Solutions & Luxor (SISL) team of Kleinwort Hambros which administers such structures as private equity funds, open ended funds, fund of funds and securitisation products.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
Administer or assist in the administration of a portfolio of clients in the private equity, collectives and securitization team within the structured investor solutions and Lyxor team.
Summary of responsibilities
· Delivery of client financial reporting and accounts preparation (to audit standard) within client expectations and regulatory/internal deadlines
· Deliver quality client administration within client expectations, the timeframes required (internal and/or external) and in accordance with undertakings to clients, the policies and procedures in place as well as any legal or regulatory requirements
· Debtor control and budgetary control within area of responsibility
· Liaise with clients, advisors, auditors and intermediaries both internal and external
· Involvement in business planning and budget setting
· Agree targets and standards towards achieving company objectives
· Monitor client service standards
· Assist in the business development of the Structured Investors Solutions & Lyxor department
· Assist in identifying and implementing policies and procedures in the department to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, undertakings to clients and good practice together with the monitoring of same
· General administration duties
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.