• Daily reconciliations of general ledger activity that is processed by back office systems to be investigated and resolve the discrepancies within the specified turnaround time.
• Process journal entries and support monthly closing activity.
• Perform NBI related analysis.
• Serve as back up to other members of the group.
• Work as part of Reconciliations team to improve controls and efficiency.
• Assist with other tasks & reportings as and when required.
• To interact with other departments locally; FNA counterparts and to regional CFOs to solve the discrepancies / issues.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word. • Open to working in Shift.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.