- Prepares analysis of the Net Banking Income (especially margin, interest rate, FTP rate)
- Proactive partner of the business units to increase the shareholders’ value by developing financial methodologies and tools for use in the loans and deposits pricing, budgeting and planning;
- Prepares the management reporting and analyses, in close cooperation with business
- Analyses and reconciles the profitability by business lines (including Gross Return on Equity, RWA)
- Communicates complex financial issues in a clear and concise manner to senior managers, auditors and regulators
- University degree completed – Economic Studies
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Controlling/ALM in banking industry (financial reporting, analyses of profitability) or Audit
- Good understanding of IFRS and regulatory concepts
- Desirable SAS experience
- MS Office advanced abilities
- At least one foreign language (English or French) at fluent level advanced;
- Excellent communication skills, smart, initiative, motivation, open minded, team player
TE BUCURI DE UN PACHET DE BENEFICII COMPLEX AL UNUIA DIN CEI MAI BUNI ANGAJATORI
- Mod de lucru hibrid si program flexibil
- Un mediu de lucru multinational si multicultural cu oportunitati de dezvoltare
- Colaborare intr-un mediu profesionist, cu o echipa de specialisti care lucreaza cu tehnologii foarte noi
- Pachet de beneficii competitiv: tichete de masa in valoare de 30 de lei, prima anuala de un salariu de baza, bonus de performanta, prime de sarbatori, conditii bancare preferentiale, contributie la pilonul 3 de pensii, programe de dezvoltare profesionala si personala, abonament medical in sistemul privat de sanatate, discounturi la diversi parteneri si multe altele
In BRD, our daily actions are based on principle of equal opportunities and treatment. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion at workplace, accepting of every individual’s differences, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the society in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion at workplace leads to a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative solutions.
All employees are treated with dignity and respect. BRD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, age, sexual affiliation, race, color, language, religion, political choice, social origin, disability, family status or responsibility, affiliation or trade union activity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations .
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.