You will be part of the Global Markets Financial Engineering group which brings together the, Fixed Income & Currencies structuring capabilities with the objective of providing investors with one integrated multi-asset market solutions team. You will join more specifically the Pricing team with a main focus on Fixed Income derivatives.
This is role is for the duration of 12 months - 13 months (Possible extension up to 24 months).
The target start date is around the end of October or early November 2020.
Major Accountabilities/Principal Responsibilities:
Working in the engineering pricing team of Societe Generale in Tokyo, you will participate to the pricing and other stages of the life of the products proposed to large Japanese institutions (for distribution to their clients or for own account).
- To take part in all the tasks of the Engineering team
- Analysis and Pricing of fixed income derivatives and hybrid structures (simulations, pricing, evaluation of risk)
- Development and improvement of Python and Excel/VBA tools
- Work in collaboration with other Front Office Development team, Trading, Research and Development and Middle Office
- Take care of incidents affecting life of ongoing products (restructuration’s, change in underlying conditions, solve issues in collaboration with various Departments of the Firm).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.