Financial Expert - ICAAP and Recovery and resolution planning
Contributes to the:
- Preparation and submission of ICAAP policy and report to the Bank’s management and National Bank of Romania
- Preparation of Recovery Plan on a yealy basis, part of Societe Generale Group Recovery plan
- Preparation and submission to the National Bank of Romania of regulatory reporting in the area of BRRD 2 framework implementation in Romania
- Follow up and implementation of the changes of the regulatory requirements in the area of Banks’ recovery and resolvability planning
- University degree, preferably Economic Studies
- Minimum 3 years experience in the banking sector /Minimum 3 years experience in large audit company
- Relevant expertise in capital management, recovery or resolvability assesment implementation (knowledge of relevant EU banking regulation and guidelines)
- English language - advanced level
- MS Office advanced abilities
- Motivated to be part of a team with high professional standards and work ethics
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Thorough person, providing attention to details and to information accuracy, Logical and structured in reasoning
- Proactive, minded to bring added value, team player
TE BUCURI DE UN PACHET DE BENEFICII COMPLEX AL UNUIA DIN CEI MAI BUNI ANGAJATORI
- Mod de lucru hibrid si program flexibil
- Un mediu de lucru multinational si multicultural cu oportunitati de dezvoltare
- Colaborare intr-un mediu profesionist, cu o echipa de specialisti care lucreaza cu tehnologii foarte noi
- Pachet de beneficii competitiv: tichete de masa in valoare de 30 de lei, prima anuala de un salariu de baza, bonus de performanta, prime de sarbatori, conditii bancare preferentiale, contributie la pilonul 3 de pensii, programe de dezvoltare profesionala si personala, abonament medical in sistemul privat de sanatate, discounturi la diversi parteneri si multe altele
departament Financiar - Contabilitate
In BRD, our daily actions are based on principle of equal opportunities and treatment. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion at workplace, accepting of every individual’s differences, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the society in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion at workplace leads to a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative solutions.
All employees are treated with dignity and respect. BRD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, age, sexual affiliation, race, color, language, religion, political choice, social origin, disability, family status or responsibility, affiliation or trade union activity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations .
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.