You will be part of a business and client-driven coverage organization (GLBA/FIG) to work closely with Senior Relationship Managers and Analysts with a focus on the Insurance and Asset Management industries.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities :
• Perform economic and financial analysis on key clients and prospects.
• Conduct industry research including: peer analysis, sector/country studies.
• Prepare presentation and marketing materials for use in client meetings, covering topics such as financing alternatives, capital markets activity, correspondant banking & cash management, etc.
• Conduct internal reviews and follow up action plan per client/portfolio: analyse business potential and cross selling opportunities, participate in meetings with salespeople to identify the opportunities/gaps.
• Participate to the team development: optimising existing systems and processes, proposing new projects
• Monitor market trends and track client performance.
• Understand the impact of new regulation, market evolution on of Financial Institutions and SG offering (including AQR, Basel III, Solvency II, MIFID, EMIR )
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.