- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Pro-activity and dynamism
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent problem solving, as well as adherence to high quality standards
- Client Focus – continuously developing/enhancing relationship with internal partners
- Tools: MS Suite proficiency
- Presentation skills
- Knowledgeable about financial industry, operations
- Budget and forecast analysis
- 2+ yrs relevant experience in financial budget and forecast analysis particularly on expenses
- Presentations and interactions with senior management
- Experience working in an international environment, matrixed organization a plus
- BS Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
Languages: (Other than English)
- Knowledge of French language is a plus
Société Générale’s COO Pilotage team closely supports the Americas Global Business Service Unit(GBSU) and its Executive Committee in coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of the COO office. Its catalogue of activities includes coordination of the budgeting process, monitoring and reporting on Strategic initiatives, IT / Travel costs, regional OPEX policies ownership etc.
In conjunction with the Head of COO Pilotage in the Americas, we ensure that team strategy and objectives are delivered, with a focus on client services and efficiency. We also contribute to organizational / cross-functional / span of control projects.
This function also has the responsibility for coordinating with other GBSU sub-business units (including Equity Derivatives, Finance, Risk & Market Data, Client Lifecycle & Digital, etc.) as well as the CIO and Chiefs of Staff to ensure that the most appropriate levels of COO services are provided to meet current and future GBSU management needs.