- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- Pro-activity and dynamism
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent problem solving, as well as adherence to high quality standards
- Client Focus – continuously developing/enhancing relationship with internal partners
- Tools: MS Suite proficiency
- Presentation skills
- Knowledgeable about financial industry, operations
- Budget and forecast analysis:
- Experience on Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI) for customized reports desired
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial analysis, resource management and sourcing processes
- Previous experience with presentations and interactions with senior management
- Past experience working in an international environment, complex matrix organization
- BS Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
Languages: (Other than English)
- French language proficiency, a plus
Société Générale’s COO Pilotage function is responsible for coordinating and managing the day-to-day operations of the Americas COO office. This team covers activities such as leading the budgeting process, monitoring human resources management and reporting on staff plan status vs budget & forecast, monitoring and reporting on Strategic initiatives, transformation delivery results vs plan, IT / Travel costs, regional policies etc.
This function also has the responsibility for coordinating with other business units as well as the CIO, COS to ensure that the most appropriate levels of COO services are provided to meet current and future GBSU management needs.