Description of the Business Line or Department
The Financial Performance Analysis team works within the Finance (DFIN) division of the bank and acts as a business partner providing local management, PRIV/FIN and GIMS/FIN with in depth analysis of the Bank consolidated results including Performance monitoring, Commentary and Trending to allow efficient assessment and monitoring of the Bank’s activity, as well as enabling informed & effective decision-making.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
Summary of responsibilities
· Assist with the monitoring of the banks consolidated results and commercial KRIs/KPIs.
· Assist with the Commercial Budget process and performance monitoring, including tracking of key growth initiatives identified in the budget.
· Participate in Management Accounting projects or initiatives aiming at improving the quality of the information, tools analysis or efficiency of the processes,
· Assist with automation, consolidation and enhancement of reporting following changes to the underlying MI systems.
· Assist in the
· Participate in the production of performance information packs, dashboards and presentations.
· The employee must know and comply with the regulations, rules and procedures, internal and external applicable in the context of its function and follow the compulsory training.
· Perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the SG Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities, to ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly and focuses on the long term sustainability of client relationships.
Level of Autonomy and Authority
All key decisions or decisions creating a new task for the team will need to be referred back to Group Head of Performance Reporting either directly or via line manager. Day to day decisions where it has a minor impact on the results should be agreed with the line manager.