Develop and implement efficient financial and technical reporting in support of business needs, processes, projects, and ad hoc requests emanating from CEO office, CFO, Business lines/ Support & Control Function heads and Global Head Office. Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide senior management with financial data, trend reporting and analysis to effectively run the CIB business.
- Analyze key P&L revenues/expenses drivers, areas for growth and synergies to drive executive management decisions across the Business Lines and the Support Functions
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial management reporting including gap analysis of actual results vs. prior years, vs. forecast and vs. budget to business partners
- Actively involved in the coordination of the Americas Budget process and support the forecasting exercise
- Ensure data integrity of all referential data, financial results reported by the area including, data feeds, reorganizations and restatements of current and historical information.
Participate in project monitoring spending by vendors, department and line of P&L expense
Assist with month-end accounting procedures including to ensure journal entries are posted correctly and on time.