As a Financial Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for the reporting and the controlling activities for the entities of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Contribute to the closing of the trial balance and the monthly accounts, reconciliations and specific controls;
- Prepare the monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances;
- Monitoring for improvement the data quality and ensure accounting entries and adjustments are done as part of the daily accounting pocess or during the reporting period;
- Prepare the monthly and/or quarterly reporting packages (balance sheet, profit and loss, off balance sheet and annexes);
- Prepare regular group consolidated reporting, prepare the audit trails for the work performed up to the controls;
- Perform analysis for own area of responsibility, support the accounting team and manager for the continuous improvement initiatives or projects.
- Accounting and analytical abilities;
- IFRS reporting including inter-companies reconciliation;
- 8-10 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting or audit companies;
- Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- Advanced level of English ; French nice to have
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge.
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & hybrid model with work-from-home enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.