Description of the Business Line or Department
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) has been active in Ireland for 20 years and is a leading player in servicing Irish domiciled and offshore collective investment vehicles. We act locally as fund administrator and depositary for a wide range of international clients who manage schemes from UCITS to AIFs including private equity and real estate structures, hedge funds and special purpose vehicles.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
The successful candidate will perform financial reports of one or more client relationships
Summary of responsibilities
· Maintain and develop relationships with your clients, external auditors, outsourced providers, etc.
· Manage the financial reporting process (audit planning, management, filing) for a range of clients;
· Prepare and review audited annual and interim financial statements (including workings) in accordance with procedures, relevant accounting standards (eg. Irish, IFRS, US, other GAAP) and the relevant regulatory disclosure requirements (eg. UCITS, AIFMD, etc.);
· Ensures timely and accurate results for each of the reports within each relationship;
· Expands and promotes the image of SGSS to all external contacts;
· Attends to the Board Meetings of Investment Managers;
· Preparation and review of Annual and Interim Financial Statements;
· Overseeing and reviewing the completion of central bank of Ireland / stock exchange and other regulatory and tax filings
· Compliance with service level agreements with the accounting teams / external stakeholders;
· Compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements;
· Monitor progress of financial statements preparation;
· Train, coach and instruct other staff in the team / other teams / departments as required.
· Keep log of issues encountered and report regularly to staff /management on issues and areas for improvement
· Raise ideas to manager to support continuous operational improvements.
· Perform other duties as required from time to time
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.