• Ability to perform a rigorous analysis of the Level 1 control framework.
• Ability to understand Banking & Investment business lines and able to challenge the processes with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Strong audit skills and accounting skills
• Communication skills: ability to interact with a wide range of staff (all staff levels & management)
• Openness, appetite for teamwork
Approximately 1-3 years of experience working in the financial sector in a similar capacity.
The Finance Department of Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS), is a global organization with local presence, providing the same set of services through global and efficient processes and consistent norms, leveraging on production hubs.
Our Core Missions in the Americas are:
• Quality and timeliness of GBIS financial statements;
• Assisting GBIS management and all Business Lines in their steering with actionable reports on financial performance and forecasts;
• Independent certification of all financial aggregates particular the daily P&L explanation on Market Activities;
• Financial communication and constant benchmarking;
• Providing expertise on accounting, prudential and tax norms and ensuring the compliance of these norms.
• Managing the Liquidity and Treasury functions;
• Oversee and execute cross-business projects in the financial and regulatory areas;