As part of the role, the selected candidate will need to have the ability to analyze financial statements and present a first-cut analysis of balance sheets and other similar documents.
Selected candidates will get a detailed insight into the financing business and exposure to clients from across the Emerging Markets universe with different credit profiles. They will also develop the ability understand and put together financing offerings based on credit quality and learn about global investor base of the Bank.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- Assist in the origination of corporate/sovereign/FI loans in CEEMEA
- Prepare info memos on the Borrowers using public and private sources
- Help in credit and financial analysis
- Research economic and financial information on potential borrowers
- Assist in getting KYCs for Borrowers and investors for new clients
- Ensure that the transaction process is following FCA and internal compliance rules
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.