• Appetite and knowledge on capital markets, with a preference for FX, Rates and Credit
• Strong academic and scientific background, Knowledge of Fixed Income models
• Sound coding skills (VBA, Python) and technology friendly attitude
• Eager to learn and to have an impact
• Exhibit positive mindset and capacity to adapt and build strong relationships
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow
will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a
positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily
basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their
working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration,
participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There
are many ways to get involved.