Technical Skills Requirement / Must have:
• 4 years+ experience in all phases of enterprise application development
• Experience in developing and supporting Front Office pricing applications or similar (risk & PnL, etc), ideally on Fixed Income products
• Strong technical knowledge in one or more OOP languages: C#/C++, .NET core, .NET 4.5+, ASP.NET
• Experience with relational databases: Oracle SQL/MySQL and MongoDB
• Experience with middleware technologies: NATS, Tibco, RabbitMQ
• Experience in using source control and development tools: Git, Jenkins, and Jira
• Good understanding of multithreaded application development and memory/CPU profiling
• Experience with design principles and patterns
Desired / Plus:
• Experience in front end programming languages (React, Angular) to build user friendly applications
• Experience with WPF and MVVM design pattern using DevExpress
• Experience in using Python
• Good understanding of RESTful API and Domain Driven design
• Good understanding of Microservices architecture
• Exposure to Cloud based applications and services
Competencies Requirement / Must have:
• Ability to work as part of large global teams and on global applications
• Exceptional team-player mindset helping to promote team sprit
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in an international and distributed team environment
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
As part of the Technology department of SG Corporate and Investment Banking, you will join a development team building and supporting pricing solutions for the Front Office on Rates and FX. Based on the trading floor, the team provides an agile development capability across the full chain pricing including analytics and contribution.
The team you'll join is operating as a feature team to develop and support Fixed Income trading pricing systems. It is composed by developers experts on the entire Fixed Income pricing chain, working together as one, to ensure self-sufficiency and proactive incident resolution at all stages of the software development.