Academic Background and Certifications, Experience:
A significant experience is necessary in the following areas :
- University degree with a post graduate degree being advantageous
- 5-10+ years of experience as a developer, familiar with object oriented designs and common patterns Memory/cpu profiling and multithreaded debugging experience.
- Fixed Income & Currencies - Rates algo trading a/o FIC algo trading
- Manual or automatic trading applications in C++, Java or C#
Experience of electronic market accesses, market data, or real time applications (the type of profile from Thales, Dassault, etc.) in C# or C++ is a plus and could compensate a lack of experience in other areas.
- Good knowledge of Windows environment as a production platform, Linux is a plus.
- Good knowledge of C#/.Net, Java or alternatively C++ under Windows.
- Good knowledge of tcp/ip networking and electronic exchanges connectivity is a plus
- Wide knowledge of equity/equity derivatives electronic exchanges in AsiaPac is a plus.
- Functional knowledge on portfolio optimization and hedging, backtesting of strategies, is a plus.
- Excellent adaptability, communication, initiative & autonomy capabilities are expected
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
At Societe Generale we have developed – and continue to develop – advanced programmes to support your career development. A diverse and comprehensive Learning & Development programme, a Junior programme for graduates and a Remuneration policy that stimulates your growth are just a few examples that illustrate how we help you to fulfill yourself personally and professionally, and how we develop your ability to adapt to ever-changing environments and transform challenges into opportunities.
By joining the “Electronic Market Making” entity, you will work in a multi-cultural environment, fostering work/life balance. You will join a fast-growing team, encouraging exploration and implementation of cutting-edge technologies and ideas, with a flat management structure.